- By Reinaldo Calcaño
Marketing in any industry is no easy feat. But there are special restrictions that those in the healthcare world face — and yet having information about healthcare readily available for those in need is crucial. When Avella approached SweetIQ to improve their local marketing, we were up for the task.
There were three key objectives in our work with Avella:
- Optimize locations within Google My Business for data accuracy;
- Increase location-specific mobile calls using geo-targeted keywords;
- Increase conversions and revenue from Near Me searches
Through work with our Local Experts and with the use of our Local Marketing Hub, SweetIQ and Avella came up with a plan to help nail these three objectives. On our agenda was the following:
- Ensure perfect data accuracy all over the web;
- Analyze existing Adwords success and strategy, then adjust in consideration of new objectives;
- Create new custom local ad copy focused on ‘Where to By’ inquiries
- Invest in locally optimized AdWords.
Our key objectives were far surpassed. Phone conversion grew by an incredible 670%, and the GMB listings had an overall conversion rate of 11.4%. What’s more, the CPC (cost-per-click) rate fell below target by 65.8%, saving valuable marketing budget for other campaigns.
“Local marketing is critical to the success of our pharmacies. Adding locally targeted ads to the strong local ecosystem SweetIQ built for us across GMB was a game changer.”
No matter the industry, getting found online is just the basecamp. But finding the consumers looking for you, when they need it most, is the key to successful local marketing.