- By Colleen McNamara
We’re just winding down from the biggest and best IFA event yet. If there’s one thing we’re sure of when it comes to franchises, and this became even clearer after our Twitter chat last Friday with Andrew Shotland, having having the “basics” nailed down when it comes to your local marketing strategy is the first step on the path to success.
And we admit that “basic” might be a misnomer. Creating a sound, achievable plan and finding a set of solutions that fits your businesses’ needs — and keeps all listings data accurate and up-to-date — is no easy feat. But with the right tools in hand, managing this task is not only simple, but promises serious ROI for your brand.
Here’s our top 3 solutions for franchise enterprises, with links for you to learn more about how each solution will bring more customers to your store.
1. Local Listings Management
- Discover how our next-gen Smart Network creates the smartest listings for your brand.
- Find out everything you need to get ROI from your Local Marketing Platform.
2. Review Management
- From soliciting and managing reviews to responding to your consumers, how to streamline this instrumental aspect of your online identity.
- Read our quick guide on easy ways to generate more online reviews for your business.
3. Data and Analytics
- Why you need to harvest powerful insights on who your consumers are from the most used search and discovery sights, and how to tighten your conversion funnel.
- Our ultimate guide to insights reveals how to leverage data and analytics for smart marketing campaigns.