- By Colleen McNamara
So you have your local listings in order, and you’re certain the information is relatively accurate. But you want to take your Local Marketing to the next level — so you ask, ‘what’s next? How can I start seeing a return for all of the work my team has been doing?’ That’s where we come in.
Recently, we endeavored an interesting pilot study with a specialty beverage retailer. The business came to us with two main challenges: their Google My Business pages had low views and very few reviews, and their listings, while being above average, needed a little TLC.
For this company, we opted to focus on Google My Business. We worked with the client to create a 100-store pilot campaign, that aimed to increase GMB conversions (clicks to site, calls and directions). By isolating a group of 100 stores, SweetIQ was able to accurately measure how local search impacted the store’s O2O funnel on a comparative basis.
- We deployed Local Listings Management from the SweetIQ Hub across 15 of the most industry-relevant directories, leveraging the power of our Smart Network.
- For GMB and Facebook, we provided the client with enhanced listings, which included business hours, images, and solid branding elements to generate more clicks-to-action.
- Using our powerful CMS solution, we updated and optimized their listings’ content on a monthly basis.
- We activated our Reputation Management Suite to implement review monitoring, with daily reports and the ability to respond to reviews directly from the Hub.
- Our top-tier Analytics were implemented to provide valuable insights about the client’s local presence and its evolution.
- To track our success, our team of Local Experts created monthly reports that measured performance, insights based on analytics, and advice on how to optimize their local strategy.
Over three months, using our strategy, we were able to achieve some stellar results for the client:
But it doesn’t stop there — now that we’ll be applying this same methodology to all stores, we expect to see sales attributed to Local Marketing increase by 42% over four quarters.
Find out how SweetIQ can help your business achieve a 117% increase in ROI from your Local Marketing now.